Wednesday, October 25, 2006

From Stavanger to Trondheim

Auch ist das vielleicht nicht eigentlich Liebe, wenn ich sage, daß Du mir das Liebste bist; Liebe ist, daß Du mir das Messer bist, mit dem ich in mir wühle. (Kafka)
(Also it is maybe not actually love, if I say that you are the darling to me; love is that you are to me the knife, with which I dig in myself.)

Dichtung ist immer nur eine Expedition nach der Wahrheit. (Kafka)
(Poetry is always only an expedition after the truth.)

For someone...

2 Comments:

Blogger Ana Paula Afonso said...

The photos are really photo. And you are inspired... I wish you can find what you are looking for very soon. I am sad for you. I am sorry...

26 October, 2006  
Blogger Norlys said...

Thanks for sympathy but not appropirate nor needed.Cheers!

30 October, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home